Terms & Conditions
By submitting your details you
agree to a COVERLIVE NETWORKS PRIVATE LIMITED, contacting you to provide
further information on playing fantasy sports.
Please read our Terms and Conditions carefully.
1. Usage of CRICONN FANTASY
· Certain CRICONN FANTASYServices being provided on CRICONN FANTASY may be subject to additional rules and regulations set down in that respect. To the extent that these Terms and Conditions are inconsistent with the additional conditions set down, the additional conditions shall prevail.
CRICONN FANTASY may, at its sole and absolute discretion:
o Restrict, suspend, or terminate any User’s access to all or any part of CRICONN FANTASYor CRICONN FANTASYPlatform Services;
o Change, suspend, or discontinue all or any part of the CRICONN FANTASYPlatform Services;
o Reject, move, or remove any material that may be submitted by a User;
o Move or remove any content that is available on CRICONN FANTASYPlatform;
o Deactivate or delete a User’s account and all related information and files on the account;
o Establish general practices and limits concerning use of CRICONN FANTASYPlatform;
o Revise or make additions to the roster of players available for selection in a Contest on account of revisions to the roster of players involved in the relevant Sports Event;
o Assign its rights and liabilities to all User accounts hereunder to any entity (post intimation of such assignment shall be sent to all Users to their registered email ids)
· In the event any User breaches, or CRICONN FANTASY reasonably believes that such User has breached these Terms and Conditions, or has illegally or improperly used CRICONN FANTASY or the CRICONN FANTASY Services, CRICONN FANTASY may, at its sole and absolute discretion, and without any notice to the User, restrict, suspend or terminate such User’s access to all or any part of CRICONN FANTASY Contests or the CRICONN FANTASY Platform, deactivate or delete the User’s account and all related information on the account, delete any content posted by the User on CRICONN FANTASY and further, take technical and legal steps as it deems necessary.
If CRICONN FANTASY charges its Users a platform fee in respect
of any CRICONN FANTASY Services, CRICONN FANTASY shall, without delay, repay
such platform fee in the event of suspension or removal of the User’s account
or CRICONN FANTASY Services on account of any negligence or deficiency on the
part of CRICONN FANTASY, but not if such suspension or removal is effected due
o any breach or inadequate performance by the User of any of these Terms and Conditions; or
o any circumstances beyond the reasonable control of CRICONN FANTASY.
· Users consent to receiving communications such as announcements, administrative messages and advertisements from CRICONN FANTASY or any of its partners, licensors or associates.
2. Data Protection, Cookies & the information we collect
CRICONN FANTASY fantasy sports takes the issue of privacy very seriously and we are committed to protecting and respecting our users’ privacy.
This Privacy and Cookie Statement sets out our current data processing practices.
The Information We Collect
Registration: When you register with CRICONN FANTASY fantasy sports, we ask for your name, surname, mobile number and email address only.
Optional Profile Fields once registered: Once you are registered you have the ability to fill in extra fields about yourself. eg: postcode, nationality, date of birth, gender. We reserve the right to add or remove these fields to improve experience & / or in accordance with any legal requirements.
Information We Automatically Track: While on our site, we automatically log certain information about how you’re using our site. This information may include the URL that you just came from, your IP address and the pages you visit while on our site, If your browser is set up to accept them, we also use a feature known as a cookie. Cookies contain bits of information that Web sites transfer to your computer’s hard drive for record keeping purposes. Cookies can make the Web more useful by storing information about your preferences on a particular site such as ours.
CRICONN FANTASY fantasy sports may place a pixel on pages on our site, or those of our advertisers and partners. This enables us to record in our server logs that a specific user id has visited a particular page. This data allows us to analysis and determine our audience’s behaviour characteristics, which helps us to optimise our site, advertisement placement, and marketing focus. Only anonymous, non-Personally Identifiable Information is collected, and it cannot, by itself or in combination, be tracked to a specific individual.
Cookies we use
As with most websites, we may use standard technology called ‘cookies’ on CRICONN FANTASY Websites. Cookies are small pieces of information that are stored by your browser on your computer’s hard drive and they are used to record how you navigate CRICONN FANTASY Websites on each visit.
Most browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually change your browser to prevent cookies being stored. With experience, you can usually choose to switch off all cookies or to allow only certain ‘trusted’ sites to place cookies.
For further information on cookies and Flash cookies and how to switch them off see the Information Commissioner’s website at email@example.com or visit www.criconn.in
Please note, if you do turn cookies off, this will limit the service we are able to provide to you and may affect your user experience.
Occasionally, we may use digital tracking (usually in a cookie) on CRICONN FANTASY Websites or in emails we send to you. We use these to ensure you receive appropriate information
Preventing use of tracking
If you stop cookies, this will normally stop any tracking from the website.
Changes to this Privacy and
CRICONN FANTASY may amend this Privacy and Cookie Statement from time to time. If we make any substantive changes to this policy, we’ll announce it on our site.
Please note, if you do not allow us to use tracking technology, you may receive communications that are of less interest to you or from all of those organizations that are involved in putting on an event.
Where Your Information is Stored
We don’t delete accounts even, in the inactive accounts, unless requested to do so. Players love their stats, long after their playing days are over. We hold on to your records whether they are personal records or world records. If you hold a world record, we will be able to delete your personal details on the database, but the LMS stats record will remain.
If you wish to have your data removed from the database completely, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Our Use of This Information
· More Customized Service: CRICONN FANTASY collects personal information to provide you, the user, with the best and most personalized Web experience possible and to provide our advertisers with an efficient means to reach the right audience. In short, by knowing a little about you, CRICONN FANTASY can deliver more relevant content and advertisements to you while at our Web site and thus, provide you with a more efficient, customize and seamless experience when using our service.
· Internal Research: Cookies and the other information we automatically track are used to help us better understand how our audience uses our site as well as for internal research on users’ demographics and interests. Each browser accessing CRICONN FANTASY is given a unique cookie which is then used to determine usage patterns, and to help in targeting content and ads based on user interests.
· To Confirm Your Registration and Contact You: Once you’ve registered, we will send you a confirmation email acknowledging your new account to the address that you supplied us. We will subsequently email you about your LMS matches, various products and services, or other products and services we feel may interest you.
3. Information Sharing and Disclosure
CRICONN FANTASY does not give, rent, lend or sell individual information to any third party. Furthermore, we will not disclose any information about individual users, except as described below.
· Third Party Service Providers: We may employ the services of third party providers to aid us in certain aspects of our operations (such as the distribution of our email products or conducting a survey for us). Depending on the services performed, some of these providers may be provided with user information. These contractors would be subject to confidentiality agreements which limit their use and disclosure of all information they obtain through their relationship with CRICONN FANTASY to related business only, consistent with this policy.
· Legal Requests: CRICONN FANTASY may disclose your personally identifiable information to protect the rights and property of CRICONN FANTASY as well as to comply with any applicable law or valid legal process. This includes, but is not to:
o Requests by Government Agencies. We will disclose any information we have in our possession to law enforcement or government officials in response to any inquiry or investigation or if in our sole discretion, we believe it is necessary or appropriate in connection with any investigation or activity that is or may be illegal or may expose us or you to legal liability.
o Disclosures we are legally required or entitled to make under any enactment, rule of law or by the order of a court.
CRICONN FANTASY is committed to protecting your personal information. All information that you provide to us is stored on our secure servers. Access to personalized areas of the site is password-protected for your privacy and security. While we do our best to protect your personal information, CRICONN FANTASY cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us, and you do so at your own risk. What does all this mean? You must protect yourself. You are responsible for maintaining the secrecy of your passwords and/or any account information. If you need to change your password, please follow the steps outlined below.
If you register with CRICONN FANTASY or sign up for or buy any of our products or services, we will send you information about our various products and services, or other products and services we feel may interest you. Only CRICONN FANTASY will send you these notices.
Deactivating Your Account or
Editing Your Information
You have the ability to edit your information and preferences at any time, including whether you want us to contact you about our various products and services. If you would rather not hear from us, you can let us know by opting out of bulk mails (see bottom of all emails).
If you want to correct or change the information in your Profile, or any other information we have about you, please login to our website. You will either be able to make your changes right there, or we’ll give you instructions as to how to do what you want.
We would like to inform you that you will not be able to change your profile details like E-mail id or mobile number after completion of verification process.
Other Data Processors
Many of our advertisers or partners, link from our site to areas on their own sites where they sell their own goods and services. If you follow these links from our site to theirs, you should be aware that these other sites have their own privacy and data processing practices. Last Man Stands has no responsibility or liability for these independent policies. For more information regarding a site and its privacy policies, check that site.
4. Third Party Sites, Services and Products
· CRICONN FANTASY may contain links to other Internet sites owned and operated by third parties. Users’ use of each of those sites is subject to the conditions, if any, posted by the sites. CRICONN FANTASY does not exercise control over any Internet sites apart from CRICONN FANTASY and cannot be held responsible for any content residing in any third-party Internet site. CRICONN FANTASY’s inclusion of third-party content or links to third-party Internet sites is not an endorsement by CRICONN FANTASY of such third-party Internet site.
· Users’ correspondence, transactions or related activities with third parties, including payment providers and verification service providers, are solely between the User and that third party. Users’ correspondence, transactions and usage of the services of such third party shall be subject to the terms and conditions, policies and other service terms adopted/implemented by such third party, and the User shall be solely responsible for reviewing the same prior to transacting or availing of the services of such third party. User agrees that CRICONN FANTASY will not be responsible or liable for any loss or damage of any sort incurred as a result of any such transactions with third parties. Any questions, complaints, or claims related to any third party product or service should be directed to the appropriate vendor.
· CRICONN FANTASY contains content that is created by CRICONN FANTASY as well as content provided by third parties. CRICONN FANTASY does not guarantee the accuracy, integrity, quality of the content provided by third parties and such content may not have relied upon by the Users in utilizing the CRICONN FANTASY Services provided on CRICONN FANTASY including while participating in any of the contests hosted on CRICONN FANTASY.
5. Playing CRICONN FANTASY
Users 18 and under
If you are aged 18 or under, please get your parent/guardian’s permission beforehand whenever you provide personal information to CRICONN FANTASY website. Users without this consent are not allowed to provide us with personal information.
Paying Match Fees
Game fees must be paid prior to any match being played. Any team that commits to playing in a CRICONN FANTASY is liable in full for all the matches scheduled for that league in a season. If you are unsure of how much match fees you are liable for, the onus is on the team to find out from CRICONN FANTASY. In the event of rained out games a refund to the team organiser will apply based on the amount of overs not completed, except for games where as follows:
1. If the prediction fails not to play a single player from the chosen of eleven players of team in the contest then user can’t have benefits of extra wining point
2. If users refer to anyone’s friend, both referrer and invitee will earn cash bonus. The referrer will earn 101 rupees cash bonus and invitee will earn 101 rupees cash bonus.
3. Invitee as a new user can use 50 rupees from the cash bonus in any contest which must be above 200 rupees of contest in each and every match.
4. Users can use cash bonus up to 15 percent either two hundred rupees or above 200 rupees of contest in each and every match.
The team organizer/s shall be held liable for any and all outstanding game fees should the team fail to pay same. Should a side withdraw from the league before the end of the season then in such instance the team shall be liable for the remaining fixture fees.
The team organizer, hereby irrevocably indemnifies and keeps indemnified CRICONN FANTASY, its franchises, directors, employees and third party agents against all loss (consequential or otherwise), damage, injury and or death, costs including legal costs, interest and expenses which CRICONN FANTASY, its franchises, directors, employees and third party agents may hereafter be held liable for, pay, incur or sustain in connection with any action, proceedings or claim being instituted against it by any party whomsoever, including the legal guardian of the minor child, directly or indirectly arising from or related to the use of all CRICONN FANTASY facilities in respect of all players involved in the above mentioned team including all minors. It is expressly agreed that CRICONN FANTASY, its franchises, directors, employees and third party agents in its sole discretion may resolve any action, proceedings or claims instituted against it and all teams including the legal guardian shall abide and perform accordingly.
CRICONN FANTASY: PRIVATE LIMITED CRICONN FANTASY will not be held liable for any injuries or damages (consequential or otherwise) that occurs to you, or your team member, your property or that of a 3rd party while playing or officiating in a CRICONN FANTASY match. Neither are any of the facilities that CRICONN FANTASY hires for the use of playing CRICONN FANTASY liable for any damages or injuries that may occur. It is up to the team & its members to decide whether or not the field, weather or any facilities are too dangerous to continue play. All teams are required to carry a first aid kit on them that can be used in the event of an injury.
Player code of conduct: CRICONN
FANTASY Standards Keeping T20 Fair and Fun for All
CRICONN FANTASY seeks to foster a friendly atmosphere of fun and competition between all teams, officials and spectators involved.
Every player, official and spectator is responsible for ensuring that the atmosphere both on and off the field is one that promotes fun and fair play. Cricket is a team sport and each individual is an important component in the success of their team and the tournament.
The object of CRICONN FANTASY is to promote fair play, discipline and a sense of sportsmanship to ensure that all involved can compete and enjoy the game of CRICONN FANTASY.
Cricket is known as and we at CRICONN FANTASY feel that it is important that the game be played in the right manner that embodies the Spirit of Cricket.
CRICONN FANTASY advocates that players adhere to the below standards of conduct both on and off the field during CRICONN FANTASY tournaments:
Know the Rules: Take time to understand all the unique rules of CRICONN FANTASY completely before participating and help those new to the game in learning them. Anyone that plays a game of CRICONN FANTASY agrees that their stats and rankings will appear on our website. All stats are the property of CRICONN FANTASY.
Accept Decisions of Umpires and Officials: The Umpire’s decision is final and cannot be disputed during the game. Concerns regarding umpiring decisions can be raised to CRICONN FANTASY administrators after the match. Under no circumstances is a player to swear at or abuse the Umpire in any way whatsoever. The main aspect of CRICONN FANTASY is to have fun, let’s keep it that way.
Appealing: Only appeal if you genuinely believe that the batsman is out appealing consistently for any other reasons is not in the spirit of the game.
Control Emotions: Play to enjoy the game and the company of others. No verbal abuse directed at any individual or equipment abuse will be tolerated.
Save Time: CRICONN FANTASY does have time restrictions in place to ensure fast and fun gameplay. Please adhere to these and look to save time where possible.
Respect Others: Treat all players and property as you would like to be treated. Encourage your teammates and bowlers and try to keep verbal attacks out of the game and avoid foul language. Vitally, remember without the opposition or umpire there is no game.
· Any form of man handling or threats on the field or sidelines will result in the player being banned for a minimum of three games. Repeated breach of the CRICONN FANTASY will also result in players being banned.
· A player will be banned for life, for any violent conduct to another player, spectator or umpire. Criminal charges may also be laid.
· Teams that have players continually breaching the CRICONN FANTASY, will also be asked to leave the league.
· Only an CRICONN FANTASY Official or Captain/Team Organizer may escalate any issue regarding matters that they feel do not comply with the CRICONN FANTASY to the CRICONN FANTASY administrators. Therefore, please could all players with grievances please refer to their team organizer.
CRICONN FANTASY Examples:
The following areas regarding
player behavior are to be noted in lieu of the CRICONN FANTASY:
The use of offensive language – generally as a disparaging remark to an opposing player or toward an Umpire. This includes racial vilification (any act that is reasonably likely to
threaten, disparage, vilify, offend, insult, humiliate or intimidate another person or group based on skills, race, religion, descent, color or national or ethnic origin).
The questioning or disputing of the Umpire’s decision – especially in an aggressive or sarcastic manner. This applies equally to dismissals and unsuccessful appeals as to the judgment of calls on no-balls, wades etc. Individuals entering the field of play without the Umpire’s permission, disputing decisions on the field and interfering with the progress of the game.
An excessive number of frivolous appeals primarily aimed at pressuring and intimidating the Umpire into a favorable decision or to gain an undue advantage.
The actions of the dismissed batsman – in failing to leave the crease promptly on being given out and any equipment abuse such as banging the bat into the ground, against the wickets or against the fence etc. and/or throwing the bat or equipment during or after leaving the field of play.
“Send offs” – usually to a dismissed batsman by the bowler or a member of the fielding side. This can often spark or inflame a situation and lead to a more serious and unnecessary altercation.
Please note the above list is not exhaustive and merely serves as a guideline in terms of what can be deemed to be inappropriate conduct.
Such actions are clearly unacceptable and may incur penalties including the disqualification of the relevant team. CRICONN FANTASY administrators will handle all matters fairly and on an objective basis and will consult all those concerned in the event of any issues relating to the CRICONN FANTASY.
If a player continues to breach
code of conduct in any manner, despite warnings, this may result in disciplinary
action against the player or the concerned team, including, but not limited to,
suspension from a league or for a number of matches.
By participating in CRICONN FANTASY all players and officials are deemed to have read and understood the CRICONN FANTASY Rules and CRICONN FANTASY and are expected to adhere to them.
In order to register for the Contest(s), Participants are
required to accurately provide the following information:
o Full Name
o Team Name(s)
o E-mail address
o State of Residence
o Date of birth
· Participants are also required to confirm that they have read, and shall abide by, these Terms and Conditions.
· In the event a Participant indicates, while entering an address, that he/she is a resident of either Assam, Odisha, Telangana, Nagaland or Sikkim, such Participant will not be permitted to proceed to sign up for any round in the paid version of the Contest as described below.
· Once the Participants have entered the above information, and clicked on the “register” tab, and such Participants are above the age of 18 years, they are sent an email confirming their registration and containing their login information.
7. Contest(s), Participation and Prizes
As part of its services, CRICONN FANTASY may make available the
contest(s) on the CRICONN FANTASY platform.
Currently, following contests are made available on CRICONN FANTASY platform: 1) A fantasy cricket game and 2) A fantasy sport game. Individual users wishing to participate in the such contest (“Participants”) are invited to create their own fantasy teams (“Team/s”) consisting of real life cricketer’s players or players (as applicable) involved in the real-life cricket match (as applicable), series or tournament (each a “Sport Event”) to which the fantasy game relates. CRICONN FANTASY offers its platform to Participants for fantasy game Contest(s) being created relating to each Sport Event, and Participants can participate in such Contest(s) with their Teams. Teams are awarded points on the basis of the real life cricketer players’ or players (as applicable) performances at the end of a designated match, round or tournament of the Contest(s). The Participant(s) whose Team(s) have achieved the highest aggregate score(s) in the Contest(s) shall be declared winners (“Winners”). In certain pre-specified Contests, there may be more than one Winner and distribution of prizes to such Winners will be in increasing order of their Team’s aggregate score at the end of the designated round(s) of the Contests.
The Contest(s) across the CRICONN FANTASY Services shall, in addition to the Terms and Conditions, rules and regulations mentioned herein, be governed by:
o Other rules and regulations (including rules and regulation in relation to any payments made to participate in the Contest(s); and all Participants agree to abide by the same.
· Currently, there are paid versions of the Contest(s) made available on CRICONN FANTASY platform. Users may participate in the Contest(s) by paying the pre-designated amount as provided on the relevant Contest page. The ‘pre-designated amount’ means and includes pre-determined platform fee for accessing CRICONN FANTASY services and pre-determined participant’s contribution towards prize money pool. The Participant with the highest aggregate points at the end of the pre-determined round shall be eligible to win a pre-designated prize which is disbursed out of prize money pool, as stated on the relevant Contest(s) page.
· A Participant may create different Teams for participation in Contest(s) in relation to a Sport Event across the CRICONN FANTASY Services. However, unless CRICONN FANTASY specifies otherwise in relation to any Contest (“Multiple Entry Contest”), Participants acknowledge and agree that they may enter only one Team in any Contest offered in relation to a Sport Event. In case of Multiple Entry Contest(s), a Participant may enter more than one Team in a single Multiple Entry Contest. In addition, it is expressly clarified that CRICONN FANTASY may, from time to time, restrict the maximum number of Teams that may be created by a single User account (for each format of the contest) or which a single User account may enter in a particular Multiple Entry Contest, in each case to such number as determined by CRICONN FANTASY in its sole discretion.
· Participant shall pay a pre-designated amount for participating in the contest(s) being created on the CRICONN FANTASY platform.
· In the event a Participant indicates, while entering an address, that he/she is a resident of either Assam, Odisha, Telangana, Nagaland or Sikkim, such Participant will not be permitted to proceed to sign up for the round or contest and may not participate in any paid version of the Contest(s).
8. Contest Formats
Currently two formats of contest(s) are made available on CRICONN FANTASY platform (1) Public Contest where Users can participate in a Contest with other Users without any restriction on participation and (2) private contests, where Users can invite specific Users into a Contest and restrict participation to such invited Users. All rules applicable to Contest(s) as set out herein shall be applicable to both formats of the Contest(s).
· Public Contest
o In the Public contest format of the Contest(s), CRICONN FANTASY may make available the Contest(s) comprising of 2 Participants, 3 Participants, 5 Participants, 10 Participants, 100 Participants or any other pre-designated number of Participants.
o CRICONN FANTASY may create this format of the Contest(s) as a paid format and the Winner will be determinable at the end of the round as per rule of the contests.
o The number of Participants required to make the Contest(s) operational will be pre-specified and once the number of Participants in such Contest(s) equals the pre-specified number required for that Contest(s), such Contest(s) shall be operational. In case the number of Participants is less than the pre-specified number at the time of commencement of the round, such Contest(s) will not be operational and the pre-designated amount paid by each Participant shall be returned to the account of such User without any charge or deduction.
o In certain Contests across the CRICONN FANTASY Services, designated as “Confirmed contests”, the Contest(s) shall become operational once the number of Participants in such Contest (s) equals the pre-specified number of winners to be declared in such Contest(s), even if all available Participant slots (as pre-specified in relation to the Contest(s)) remain unfilled. It is clarified that notwithstanding the activation of such Contest(s), Participants can continue to join such Contest(s) till either (i) all available Participant slots of such Contest(s) are filled or (ii) the round to which the Contest (s) relates commences, whichever is earlier. In case such Contest(s) is not operational by the time of the commencement of the round, the pre-designated amount paid by each Participant shall be returned to the account of such User without any charge or deduction. CRICONN FANTASY, however, reserves the right to designate any contest as ‘confirmed contest’, at any point in time, at its sole discretion.
· Private contest
o In the Private contest format of the Contest(s), CRICONN FANTASY enables Users to create a contest (“Private contest”) and invite other users, whether existing Users or otherwise, (“Invited User”) to create Teams and participate in the Contest(s). Users may create a Private contest to consist of a pre-specified number of Participants, that is, consisting of either 2 Participants, 3 Participants, 5 Participants or 10 Participants. The User creating the Private contest shall pay the pre-designated amount for such Private contest and thereby join that Private contest, shall supply a name for the Private contest and be provided with a unique identification code (“contest Code”) (which will be issued to the account of such User). The User agrees and understands that once the Private contest is created no change shall be permitted in the terms or constitution of the Private contest, except for a change in the name of the contest. The User creating the Private contest shall provide CRICONN FANTASY with the email address or Facebook account username of Invited Users to enable CRICONN FANTASY to send a message or mail inviting such Invited User to register with CRICONN FANTASY (if necessary) and participate in the Private contest in relation to which the invite has been issued.
o In order to participate in the Private contest, an Invited User shall input the contest Code associated with the Private contest and pay the pre-designated amount for the Private contest. Once the number of Participants in a Private contest equals the number of pre-specified Participants for that Private contest, the Private contest shall be rendered operative and no other Invited Users or Users shall be permitted to participate in the Private contest. In the event that any Private contest does not contain the pre-specified number of Participants for that Private contest within 1 hour prior to the commencement of the round/Contest, the Platform will initiate an automatic refund of the amount deposited. Such refund shall be processed after the expiry of the deadline for filling of participants for such Private Contest.
o It is clarified that the participation of Invited Users in any Private contest is subject to the pre-specified number of Participants for that Private contest, and CRICONN FANTASY shall not be liable to any person for the inability of any Invited User to participate in any Private contest due to any cause whatsoever, including without limitation due to a hardware or technical malfunction or lack of eligibility of such Invited User to participate in the Contest(s).
8. Payment Terms
· In respect of any transactions entered into on the CRICONN FANTASY platform, including making a payment to participate in the paid versions of Contest(s), Users agree to be bound by the following payment terms:
o The payment of pre-designated amount Users make to participate in the Contest(s) is inclusive of the pre-designated platform fee for access to the CRICONN FANTASY Services charged by CRICONN FANTASY and pre-determined participant’s contribution towards prize money pool.
o Subject to these Terms and Conditions, all amounts collected from the User are held in a separate non-interest earning payment gateway, an independent third party, which is responsible for management of user account and prize pool, until determination of the Winners and distribution of prizes. CRICONN FANTASY receives only its share of the platform Fees through the said payment gateway and has no control over the User Funds held by the CRICONN FANTASY in a dedicated non-interest earning Account.
o The CRICONN FANTASY reserves the right to charge a Platform Fee, which would be specified and notified by CRICONN FANTASY on the Contest page, being created on CRICONN FANTASY platform, prior to a User’s joining of such Contest. The Platform Fee (inclusive of applicable tax thereon) will be debited from the User’s account balance and CRICONN FANTASY shall issue an invoice for such debit to the User.
o The User may participate in a Contest wherein the User has to contribute a pre-specified contribution towards the Prize Money Pool of such Contest, which will be passed on to the Winner(s) of the Contest after the completion of the Contest as per the terms and conditions of such Contest. It is clarified that CRICONN FANTASY has no right or interest in this Prize Money Pool, and only acts as an intermediary engaged in collecting and distributing the Prize Money Pool in accordance with the Contest terms and conditions. The amount to be paid-in by the User towards the Prize Money Pool would also be debited from the User’s account balance maintained with the third party.
o Any user availing CRICONN FANTASY services are provided with two categories of accounts for the processing and reconciliation of payments: (i) ‘Unutilized’ Account, (ii) Winnings Account. It is clarified that in no instance the transfer of any amounts in the User’s accounts to any other category of account held by the user or any third party account, including a bank account held by a third party:
§ User’s winnings in any Contest will reflect as credits to the User’s Winnings Account.
§ User’s remitting the amount the designated payment gateway shall be credited to User’s Unutilized Account’.
o Each time User participants in any contest on CRICONN FANTASY platform, the pre-designated amount shall be debited in the User’s account. In debiting amounts from the User’s accounts towards the pre-designated amount of such user shall be debited from the User’s Unutilized Account and thereafter, any remaining amount of participation fee shall be debited from the User’s Winning Account.
o In case there is any amount remaining to be paid by the User in relation to such User’s participation in any round(s) or Contest(s), the User will be taken to the designated payment gateway to give effect to such payment. In case any amount added by the User through such payment gateway exceeds the remaining amount of the pre-designated amount, the amount in excess shall be transferred to the User’s ‘Unutilized’ Account and will be available for use in participation in any round(s) or Contest(s) or for withdrawal in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
o Debits from the ‘Unutilized’ Account for the purpose of enabling a user’s participation in a Contest shall be made in order of the date of credit of amounts in the ‘Unutilized’ Account, and accordingly amounts credited into ‘Unutilized’ Account earlier in time shall be debited first.
o A User shall be permitted to withdraw any amounts credited into such User’s ‘Unutilized’ Account for any reason whatsoever by contacting CRICONN FANTASY Customer Support. All amounts credited into a User’s ‘Unutilized’ Account must be utilized within 335 days of credit. In case any unutilized amount lies in the ‘Unutilized’ Account after the completion of 335 days from the date of credit of such amount, CRICONN FANTASY reserves the right to forfeit such unutilized amount, without liability or obligation to pay any compensation to the User.
o Withdrawal of any amount standing to the User’s credit in the Winnings Account may be made by way of a request to CRICONN FANTASY but shall occur automatically upon completion of 335 days from the date of credit of such amount in the User’s Winnings Account. In either case, CRICONN FANTASY shall effect an online transfer to the User’s bank account on record with CRICONN FANTASY within a commercially reasonable period of time. Such transfer will reflect as a debit to the User’s Winnings Account. CRICONN FANTASY shall not charge any processing fee for the online transfer of such amount from the Winnings Account to the User’s bank account on record with CRICONN FANTASY. Users are requested to note that they will be required to provide valid photo identification and address proof documents for proof of identity and address in order for CRICONN FANTASY to process the withdrawal request. The name mentioned on the User’s photo identification document should correspond with the name provided by the User at the time of registration on CRICONN FANTASY, as well as the name and address existing in the records of the User’s bank account as provided to CRICONN FANTASY. In the event that no bank account has been registered by the User against such User’s account with CRICONN FANTASY, or the User has not verified his/her User account with CRICONN FANTASY, to CRICONN FANTASY’s satisfaction and in accordance with these Terms and Conditions, CRICONN FANTASY shall provide such User with a notification to the User’s email address as on record with CRICONN FANTASY at least 30 days prior to the Auto Transfer Date, and in case the User fails to register a bank account with his/her User Account and/or to verify his/her User Account by the Auto Transfer Date, CRICONN FANTASY shall be entitled to forfeit any amounts subject to transfer on the Auto Transfer Date. Failure to provide CRICONN FANTASY with a valid bank account or valid identification documents (to CRICONN FANTASY’s satisfaction) may result in the forfeiture of any amounts subject to transfer in accordance with this clause.
o Further, in order to conduct promotional activities, CRICONN FANTASY may gratuitously issue Bonus points (Called as Cash Bonus) to the User for the purpose of participation in any Contest(s) and no User shall be permitted to transfer or request the transfer of any amount in to the Cash Bonus. The usage of any points issued shall be subject to the limitations and restrictions, including without limitation, restrictions as to time within which such points must be used, as applied by CRICONN FANTASY and notified to the User at the time of issue of such amount. The issue of any points to the user is subject to the sole discretion of CRICONN FANTASY and cannot be demanded by any User as a matter of right. The issue of any such amount by CRICONN FANTASY on any day shall not entitle the user to demand the issuance of such amount at any subsequent period in time nor create an expectation of recurring issue of such amount by CRICONN FANTASY to such User. The bonus points/Cash Bonus granted to the user may be used by such User for the purpose of setting off against the contribution to prize pool in any Contest, in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. The bonus points shall not be withdraw-able or transferrable to any other account of the User, including the bank account of such User, or of any other User or person, other that as part of the winnings of a User in any Contest(s). In case the User terminates his/her account with CRICONN FANTASY or such account if terminated by CRICONN FANTASY, all bonus points granted to the user shall return to CRICONN FANTASY and the User shall not have any right or interest on such points.
o Users agree that once they confirm a transaction on CRICONN FANTASY, they shall be bound by and make payment for that transaction.
o The User acknowledges that subject to time taken for bank reconciliations and such other external dependencies that CRICONN FANTASY has on third parties; any transactions on CRICONN FANTASY Platform may take up to 24 hours to be processed. Any amount paid or transferred into the User’s ‘Unutilized’ Account or Winnings Account may take up to 24 hours to reflect in the User’s ‘Unutilized’ Account or Winnings Account balance. Similarly, the utilization of the bonus points or money debited from ‘Unutilized’ Account or Winnings Account may take up to 24 hours to reflect in the User’s ‘Unutilized’ Account or Winnings Account balance. Users agree not to raise any complaint or claim against CRICONN FANTASY in respect of any delay, including any lost opportunity to join any Contest or round due to delay in crediting of transaction amount into any of the User’s accounts.
o A transaction, once confirmed, is final and no cancellation is permissible. ? CRICONN FANTASY may, in certain exceptional circumstances and at its sole and absolute discretion, refund the amount to the User after deducting applicable cancellation charges and taxes. At the time of the transaction, Users may also be required to take note of certain additional terms and conditions and such additional terms and conditions shall also govern the transaction. To the extent that the additional terms and conditions contain any clause that is conflicting with the present terms and conditions, the additional terms and conditions shall prevail.
10. Tabulation of fantasy points
CRICONN FANTASY may obtain the score feed and other information required for the computation and tabulation of fantasy points from third party service provider(s). In the rare event that any error in the computation or tabulation of fantasy points, selection of winners, etc., as a result of inaccuracies in or incompleteness of the feed provided by the third party service provider comes to its attention, CRICONN FANTASY shall use best efforts to rectify such error prior to the distribution of prizes. However, CRICONN FANTASY hereby clarifies that it relies on the accuracy and completeness of such third party score/statistic feeds and does not itself warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy thereof and, in any event, shall take no responsibility for inaccuracies in computation and tabulation of fantasy points or the selection of winners as a result of any inaccurate or incomplete scores/statistics received from such third party service provider. Users and Participants agree not to make any claim or raise any complaint against CRICONN FANTASY in this respect.
11. Selection and Verification of Winners and Conditions relating to the Prizes
· Selection of Winners
o Winners will be decided on the basis of the scores of the Teams in a designated round (which may last anywhere between one day and an entire tournament) of the Contest(s). The Participant(s) owning the Team(s) with the highest aggregate score in a particular round shall be declared the Winner(s). In certain pre-specified Contests, CRICONN FANTASY may declare more than one Winner and distribute prizes to such Winners in increasing order of their Team’s aggregate score at the end of the designated round of the Contest. The contemplated number of Winners and the prize due to each Winner in such Contest shall be as specified on the Contest page prior to the commencement of the Contest.
o Participants creating Teams on behalf of any other Participant or person shall be disqualified.
o In the event of a tie, the winning Participants shall be declared Winners and the prize shall be equally divided among such Participants.
o CRICONN FANTASY shall not be liable to pay any prize if it is discovered that the Winner(s) have not abided by these Terms and Conditions, and other rules and regulations in relation to the use of the CRICONN FANTASY, Contest, “Fantasy Sports Rules”, etc.
· Contacting Winners
o Winners shall be contacted by CRICONN FANTASY or the third party conducting the Contest on the e-mail address provided at the time of registration. The verification process and the documents required for the collection of prize shall be detailed to the Winners at this stage. As a general practice, winners will be required to provide following documents:
§ Photocopy of the User’s PAN card;
§ Photocopy of a government-issued residence proof;
§ User’s bank account details and proof of the same.
o CRICONN FANTASY shall not permit a Winner to withdraw his/her prize(s)/accumulated winnings unless the above-mentioned documents have been received and verified within the time-period stipulated by CRICONN FANTASY. The User represents and warrants that the documents provided in the course of the verification process are true copies of the original documents to which they relate.
o Participants are required to provide proper and complete details at the time of registration. CRICONN FANTASY shall not be responsible for communications errors, commissions or omissions including those of the Participants due to which the results may not be communicated to the Winner.
o The list of Winners shall be posted on a separate web-page on the CRICONN FANTASY. The winners will also be intimated by e-mail.
o In the event that a Participant has been declared a Winner on the abovementioned web-page but has not received any communication from CRICONN FANTASY, such Participant may contact CRICONN FANTASY within the time specified on the webpage.
· Verification process
o Only those Winners who successfully complete the verification process and provide the required documents within the time limit specified by CRICONN FANTASY shall be permitted to withdraw/receive their accumulated winnings (or any part thereof). CRICONN FANTASY shall not entertain any claims or requests for extension of time for submission of documents.
o CRICONN FANTASY shall scrutinize all documents submitted and may, at its sole and absolute discretion, disqualify any Winner from withdrawing his accumulated winnings (or any part thereof) on the following grounds:
§ Determination by CRICONN FANTASY that any document or information submitted by the Participant is incorrect, misleading, false, fabricated, incomplete or illegible; or
§ Participant does not fulfill the Eligibility Criteria specified in Clause 10 above; or
§ Any other ground.
· Taxes Payable
o All prizes shall be subject to deduction of tax (“TDS”) as per the Income Tax Act 1961. As of April 1, 2018, the TDS rate prescribed by the Government of India with respect to any prize money amount that is in excess of Rs. 10,000/- is 31.2% of the total prize money amount. In case of any revisions by the Government of India to the aforementioned rate in the future, TDS will be deducted by CRICONN FANTASY in accordance with the then current prescribed TDS rate. Winners will be provided TDS certificates in respect of such tax deductions. The Winners shall be responsible for payment of any other applicable tax, including but not limited to, income tax, gift tax, etc. in respect of the prize money.
o The decision of CRICONN FANTASY with respect to the awarding of prizes shall be final, binding and non-contestable.
o Participants playing the paid formats of the Contest(s) confirm that they are not residents of any of the following Indian states – Assam, Odisha, Telangana, Nagaland or Sikkim. If it is found that a Participant playing the paid formats of the Contest(s) is a resident of any of the abovementioned states, CRICONN FANTASY shall disqualify such Participant and forfeit any prize won by such Participant. Further CRICONN FANTASY may, at its sole and absolute discretion, suspend or terminate such Participant’s account with CRICONN FANTASY. Any amount remaining unused in the User’s Game Account or Winnings Account on the date of deactivation or deletion shall be reimbursed to the User by an online transfer to the User’s bank account on record with CRICONN FANTASY, subject to the processing fee (if any) applicable on such transfers as set out herein.
o If it is found that a Participant playing the paid formats of the Contest(s) is under the age of eighteen (18), CRICONN FANTASY shall be entitled, at its sole and absolute discretion, to disqualify such Participant and forfeit his/her prize. Further, CRICONN FANTASY may, at its sole and absolute discretion, suspend or terminate such Participant’s account.
o To the extent permitted by law, CRICONN FANTASY makes no representations or warranties as to the quality, suitability or merchantability of any prizes and shall not be liable in respect of the same.
o CRICONN FANTASY may, at its sole and absolute discretion, vary or modify the prizes being offered to winners. Participants shall not raise any claim against CRICONN FANTASY or question its right to modify such prizes being offered, prior to closure of the Contest.
o CRICONN FANTASY will not bear any responsibility for the transportation or packaging of prizes to the respective winners. CRICONN FANTASY shall not be held liable for any loss or damage caused to any prizes at the time of such transportation.
o The Winners shall bear the shipping, courier or any other delivery cost in respect of the prizes.
o The Winners shall bear all transaction charges levied for delivery of cash prizes.
o All prizes are non-transferable and non-refundable. Prizes cannot be exchanged / redeemed for cash or kind. No cash claims can be made in lieu of prizes in kind.
Acceptance of a prize by the Winner constitutes permission for CRICONN FANTASY, and its affiliates to use the Winner’s name, likeness, voice and comments for advertising and promotional purposes in any media worldwide for purposes of advertising and trade without any further permissions or consents and / or additional compensation whatsoever.
The Winners further undertake that they will be available for promotional purposes as planned and desired by CRICONN FANTASY without any charge. The exact dates remain the sole discretion of CRICONN FANTASY. Promotional activities may include but not be limited to press events, internal meetings and ceremonies/functions.
13. General Conditions
If it comes to the notice of CRICONN
FANTASY that any governmental, statutory or regulatory compliances or approvals
are required for conducting any Contest(s) or if it comes to the notice of CRICONN
FANTASY that conduct of any such Contest(s) is prohibited, then CRICONN FANTASY
shall withdraw and / or cancel such Contest(s) without prior notice to any
Participants or winners of any Contest(s). Users agree not to make any claim in
respect of such cancellation or withdrawal of the Contest, or contest it in any
Employees, directors, affiliates, relatives and family members of CRICONN FANTASY, will not be eligible to participate in any Contest(s).
14. Dispute and Dispute Resolution
· The courts of competent jurisdiction at Karnataka shall have exclusive jurisdiction to determine any and all disputes arising out of, or in connection with, the CRICONN FANTASY Services provided by CRICONN FANTASY(including the Contest(s)), the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Terms and Conditions, or the rights and obligations of the User(s) (including Participants) or CRICONN FANTASY, as well as the exclusive jurisdiction to grant interim or preliminary relief in case of any dispute referred to arbitration as given below. All such issues and questions shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of the Republic of India.
· In the event of any legal dispute (which may be a legal issue or question) which may arise, the party raising the dispute shall provide a written notification (“Notification”) to the other party. On receipt of Notification, the parties shall first try to resolve the dispute through discussions. In the event that the parties are unable to resolve the dispute within fifteen (15) days of receipt of Notification, the dispute shall be settled by arbitration.
· The place of arbitration shall be at Karnataka, India. All arbitration proceedings shall be conducted in English and in accordance with the provisions of the Arbitration and Conciliation Act, 1996, as amended from time to time.
· The arbitration award will be final and binding on the Parties, and each Party will bear its own costs of arbitration and equally share the fees of the arbitrator unless the arbitral tribunal decides otherwise. The arbitrator shall be entitled to pass interim orders and awards, including the orders for specific performance and such orders would be enforceable in competent courts. The arbitrator shall give a reasoned award.
· Nothing contained in these Terms and Conditions shall prevent CRICONN FANTASY from seeking and obtaining interim or permanent equitable or injunctive relief, or any other relief available to safeguard CRICONN FANTASY’s interest prior to, during or following the filing of arbitration proceedings or pending the execution of a decision or award in connection with any arbitration proceedings from any court having jurisdiction to grant the same. The pursuit of equitable or injunctive relief shall not constitute a waiver on the part of CRICONN FANTASY to pursue any remedy for monetary damages through the arbitration described herein.
15. Release and Limitations of Liability
· Users shall access the CRICONN FANTASY Services provided on CRICONN FANTASY voluntarily and at their own risk. CRICONN FANTASY shall, under no circumstances be held responsible or liable on account of any loss or damage sustained (including but not limited to any accident, injury, death, loss of property) by Users or any other person or entity during the course of access to the CRICONN FANTASY Services (including participation in the Contest(s)) or as a result of acceptance of any prize.
· By entering the contests and accessing the CRICONN FANTASY Services provided therein, Users hereby release from and agree to indemnify CRICONN FANTASY, and/ or any of its directors, employees, partners, associates and licensors, from and against all liability, cost, loss or expense arising out their access to the CRICONN FANTASY Services including (but not limited to) personal injury and damage to property and whether direct, indirect, consequential, foreseeable, due to some negligent act or omission on their part, or otherwise.
· CRICONN FANTASY accepts no liability, whether jointly or severally, for any errors or omissions, whether on behalf of itself or third parties in relation to the prizes.
· Users shall be solely responsible for any consequences which may arise due to their access of CRICONN FANTASY Services by conducting an illegal act or due to non-conformity with these Terms and Conditions and other rules and regulations in relation to CRICONN FANTASY Services, including provision of incorrect address or other personal details. Users also undertake to indemnify CRICONN FANTASY and their respective officers, directors, employees and agents on the happening of such an event (including without limitation cost of attorney, legal charges etc.) on full indemnity basis for any loss/damage suffered by CRICONN FANTASY on account of such act on the part of the Users.
· Users shall indemnify, defend, and hold CRICONN FANTASY harmless from any third party/entity/organization claims arising from or related to such User’s engagement with the CRICONN FANTASY or participation in any Contest. In no event shall CRICONN FANTASY be liable to any User for acts or omissions arising out of or related to User’s engagement with the CRICONN FANTASY or his/her participation in any Contest(s).
· In consideration of CRICONN FANTASY allowing Users to access the CRICONN FANTASY Services, to the maximum extent permitted by law, the Users waive and release each and every right or claim, all actions, causes of actions (present or future) each of them has or may have against CRICONN FANTASY, its respective agents, directors, officers, business associates, group companies, sponsors, employees, or representatives for all and any injuries, accidents, or mishaps (whether known or unknown) or (whether anticipated or unanticipated) arising out of the provision of CRICONN FANTASY Services or related to the Contests or the prizes of the Contests.
· To the extent permitted under law, neither CRICONN FANTASY nor its parent/holding company, subsidiaries, affiliates, directors, officers, professional advisors, employees shall be responsible for the deletion, the failure to store, the mis-delivery, or the untimely delivery of any information or material.
· To the extent permitted under law, CRICONN FANTASY shall not be responsible for any harm resulting from downloading or accessing any information or material, the quality of servers, games, products, CRICONN FANTASY services or sites, cancellation of competition and prizes. CRICONN FANTASY disclaims any responsibility for, and if a User pays for access to one of CRICONN FANTASY’s Services the User will not be entitled to a refund as a result of, any inaccessibility that is caused by CRICONN FANTASY’s maintenance on the servers or the technology that underlies our sites, failures of CRICONN FANTASY’s service providers (including telecommunications, hosting, and power providers), computer viruses, natural disasters or other destruction or damage of our facilities, acts of nature, war, civil disturbance, or any other cause beyond our reasonable control. In addition, CRICONN FANTASY does not provide any warranty as to the content on the CRICONN FANTASY(s). CRICONN FANTASY(s) content is distributed on an “as is, as available” basis.
· Any material accessed, downloaded or otherwise obtained through CRICONN FANTASY is done at the User’s discretion, competence, acceptance and risk, and the User will be solely responsible for any potential damage to User’s computer system or loss of data that results from a User’s download of any such material.
· CRICONN FANTASY shall make best endeavors to ensure that the CRICONN FANTASY(s) is error-free and secure, however, neither CRICONN FANTASY nor any of its partners, licensors or associates makes any warranty that:
o the CRICONN FANTASY(s) will meet Users’ requirements,
o CRICONN FANTASY(s) will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error free
o the results that may be obtained from the use of CRICONN FANTASY(s) will be accurate or reliable; and
o the quality of any products, CRICONN FANTASY Services, information, or other material that Users purchase or obtain through CRICONN FANTASY will meet Users’ expectations.
· In case CRICONN FANTASY discovers any error, including any error in the determination of Winners or in the transfer of amounts to a User’s account, CRICONN FANTASY reserves the right (exercisable at its discretion) to rectify the error in such manner as it deems fit, including through a set-off of the erroneous payment from amounts due to the User or deduction from the User’s account of the amount of erroneous payment. In case of exercise of remedies in accordance with this clause, CRICONN FANTASY agrees to notify the User of the error and of the exercise of the remedy(ies) to rectify the same.
· To the extent permitted under law, neither CRICONN FANTASY nor its partners, licensors or associates shall be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, or consequential damages arising out of the use of or inability to use our sites, even if we have been advised of the possibility of such damages.
· Any CRICONN FANTASY Services, events or Contest(s) being hosted or provided, or intended to be hosted on CRICONN FANTASY platform and requiring specific permission or authority from any statutory authority or any state or the central government, or the board of directors shall be deemed cancelled or terminated, if such permission or authority is either not obtained or denied either before or after the availability of the relevant CRICONN FANTASY Services, events or Contest(s) are hosted or provided.
· To the extent permitted under law, in the event of suspension or closure of any Services, events or Contests, Users (including Participants) shall not be entitled to make any demands, claims, on any nature whatsoever.
· CRICONN FANTASY may be required under certain legislations, to notify User(s) of certain events. User(s) hereby acknowledge and consent that such notices will be effective upon CRICONN FANTASY posting them on the CRICONN FANTASY or delivering them to the User through the email address provided by the User at the time of registration. User(s) may update their email address by logging into their account on the CRICONN FANTASY. If they do not provide CRICONN FANTASY with accurate information, CRICONN FANTASY cannot be held liable for failure to notify the User.
· CRICONN FANTASY shall not be liable for any delay or failure to perform resulting from causes outside its reasonable control, including but not limited to any failure to perform due to unforeseen circumstances or cause beyond CRICONN FANTASY’s control such as acts of God, war, terrorism, riots, embargoes, acts of civil or military authorities, fire, floods, accidents, network infrastructure failures, strikes, or shortages of transportation facilities, fuel, energy, labor or materials or any cancellation of any cricket match to which a Contest relates. In such circumstances, CRICONN FANTASY shall also be entitled to cancel any related Contest(s) and to process an appropriate refund for all Participants.
· CRICONN FANTASY’s failure to exercise or enforce any right or provision of these Terms and Conditions shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision.
· Users agree that regardless of any statute or law to the contrary, any claim or cause of action arising out of or related to use of the CRICONN FANTASY or these Terms must be filed within thirty (30) days of such claim or cause of action arising or be forever barred.
· If any part of these Terms and Conditions is determined to be indefinite, invalid, or otherwise unenforceable, the rest of these Terms and Conditions shall continue in full force.
· CRICONN FANTASY reserves the right to moderate, restrict or ban the use of the CRICONN FANTASY, specifically to any User, or generally, in accordance with CRICONN FANTASY’s policy/policies from time to time, at its sole and absolute discretion and without any notice.
· CRICONN FANTASY may, at its sole and absolute discretion, permanently close or temporarily suspend any CRICONN FANTASY Services (including any Contest(s)).
18. Standard Terms and Conditions of Promotions
These standard terms and conditions of promotions (“Standard Terms”) supplement the terms of promotions undertaken on the CRICONN FANTASY website and which reference these Standard Terms (each a “Promotion”):
· The Promotions are only open to users in India. Participation in the Promotions by proxy is not permitted.
· Participation in the Promotions is voluntary.
· Participation in one Promotion does not guarantee that such user will be eligible to participate in another Promotion.
· A user may participate in a Promotion and avail of each Promotion only through one account. An existing user of CRICONN FANTASY shall not register a new account or operate more than one user account with CRICONN FANTASY or participate in a Promotion by registering a new account.
· Users intending to participate in a Promotion may be required to verify their mobile number and other account details in accordance with the Promotion Terms for such Promotion.
· Persons intending to participate in a Promotion, who have listed their phone numbers on the National Do Not Call Registry (“NDNC Registry”), shall de-register themselves from the NDNC Registry till the completion of such Promotion (including the delivery of Bonus Amount (if any) or the free-entry (if any) under such Promotion). Such persons agree not to make any claim or raise any complaint whatsoever against CRICONN FANTASY in this respect. Please note that persons intending to participate in a Promotion who have not de-registered themselves from the NDNC Registry shall also have no right to make any claim or raise any complaints against CRICONN FANTASY if they do or do not receive any call or SMS with respect to their participation and all other matters pertaining to a Promotion.
· CRICONN FANTASY may, at its sole and absolute discretion, disqualify any user from a Promotion if such user engages in or it is found that such user has engaged in any illegal, unlawful or improper conduct (with regard to any of the Promotions or otherwise).
· The Bonus Amount (if any) deposited into the user’s account can be used to join cash contests and contests on CRICONN FANTASY. However, the Bonus Amount (if any) cannot be: (i) used to join 2-member contests; or (ii) withdrawn or transferred to any other cash balance account held by you with CRICONN FANTASY or to any third party account or to any bank/payment instrument account. THE BONUS AMOUNT (IF ANY) SHALL EXPIRE AND BE WITHOUT EFFECT AT THE END OF THIRTY DAYS FROM THE DATE OF CREDIT OF THE BONUS AMOUNT (IF ANY).
· The deposit of the Bonus Amount (if applicable) or the grant of the free-entry (if any) shall be at the sole discretion of CRICONN FANTASY and shall be subject to the user’s compliance with these Standard Terms and the applicable Promotion Terms. CRICONN FANTASY may substitute or change the Bonus Amount (if any) or free-entry (if any) offered under a Promotion at any time without notice. Users may not substitute Bonus Amount (if any) or free-entry (if any) for other items or exchange for cash.
· CRICONN FANTASY reserves the right to withhold or forfeit the benefits of a Promotion (including a free-entry or Bonus Amount due to a participant or any prizes/winnings earned by the participant by using such benefits) in the event that it determines or reasonably believes that the participating user has violated these Standard Terms, the applicable Promotion Terms or the terms and conditions of the CRICONN FANTASY game(s).
· Mere participation in a Promotion does not entitle the participant to receive any free-entry or Bonus Amount(s) indicated as a prize under such Promotion.
· The decision of CRICONN FANTASY will be final and binding with respect to the Promotions and the prizes therein and no correspondence, objection, complaints, etc. will be entertained in this regard.
· Each Promotion cannot be clubbed with any of other contest/offer/promotion that are running simultaneously and organized or conducted by CRICONN FANTASY.
· CRICONN FANTASY reserves the right to change/modify/or withdraw any of the Promotions and/or change these Standard Terms and/or the Promotion Terms without any prior notice of the same at its sole discretion.
· CRICONN FANTASY does not make any commitment, express or implied, to respond to any feedback, suggestion and, or, queries of the participants of the Promotions.
· Notwithstanding anything contained herein, the aggregate liability of CRICONN FANTASY to a participating user in relation to any Promotion for any reason whatsoever shall not exceed Rs. 50.
· The Promotions shall be governed by the laws of the Republic of India, and any disputes or disagreements in respect of this Promotion shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Karnataka.
19. Legal notes, Trademarks & Intellectual Property
Use of CRICONN FANTASY.com
In using the CRICONN FANTASY site you agree to be legally bound by these terms, which take effect immediately on your first use of the site! In consideration of CRICONN FANTASY granting you access to the pages of the site, you agree to be bound by our terms and conditions of use. You must not attempt to interfere with the services we provide, or try to gain unauthorised access to other sites, computers or networks connected to or via the site.
Site availability & Information Site availability cannot be guaranteed to have uninterrupted access to the site at all times due to certain technical matters which may be beyond our control. The information on the site has been included in good faith for general informational purposes only. It should not be relied upon for any specific purpose and no representation or warranty is given as to its accuracy or completeness save where the information provided forms the basis of a specific contract with you.
CRICONN FANTASY reserves the right to publish (& unpublished) all game results and players’ personal statistics onto (or off from) the website.
You are not permitted to upload any profile pictures that are deemed: threatening, defamatory, indecent, offensive, to incite violence, discriminatory or technically harmful in nature. Profile picture uploads must not infringe on any third party Intellectual Property rights and you represent and warrant that you own the profile picture posted. Any images uploaded to our website by you, may be used by CRICONN FANTASY. Any images uploaded that LMS deem inappropriate, will be removed from the website.
Any links provided on the site are for your convenience. We do not endorse or take responsibility for the content of those websites, are not responsible for the availability of the websites and will not be liable in any way for any loss or damage which you may suffer by using those websites. If you decide to access linked websites you do so at your own risk and we encourage you to read the privacy statements applicable to each specific site.
Variations to Terms &
These terms may be varied from time to time. Please ensure that you review these terms regularly as you will be deemed to have accepted all variations if you continue to use the site and participate in CRICONN FANTASY after a variation has been posted.
These Terms and Conditions are governed by and interpreted in accordance with the Jurisdiction in which your fixture was held.
20. Copyright & Trademarks and Rules
CRICONN FANTASY site, its design, text, graphics, illustrations, images and rules are (unless otherwise stated) copyright of CRICONN FANTASY. You may not copy, reproduce, republish, download, post, broadcast, transmit, adapt or otherwise use any copyright material without the prior written permission of the CRICONN FANTASY.